Wolf Leads Dems in New F & M Poll
Findings from the Latest Franklin & Marshall College Poll Is this email not displaying correctly?
Franklin & Marshall College Poll
The 23rd year of consecutive polling in Pennsylvania
Below are the highlights of February, 2014, Franklin & Marshall College Poll of Pennsylvania Democratic voters. Complete results can be found at http://politics.fandm.edu
• Tom Wolf now leads the Democratic gubernatorial primary—36% Wolf, 9% Allyson Schwartz, 3% Rob McCord, 1% John Hanger, 1% Kate McGinty, 1% some other candidate.
• Still, 48% of Democrats do not have a choice in the primary.
• Slightly fewer than two thirds (65%) of registered Democrats have seen a television commercial for the candidates for governor. Of those who have seen a commercial, 88% have seen a commercial for Tom Wolf. Allyson Schwartz holds a narrow lead (13%) over Tom Wolf (11%) among those who have not seen any Wolf ads.
• Education (23%) is the top issue for Democratic voters when they consider what candidate to support in the primary, followed by the economy/job market (19%)
• Nearly two thirds (62%) of Democrats rate Barack Obama’s job performance as excellent (18%) or good (44%) as compared to 37% who rate his job performance as fair (26%) or poor (11%).
This survey reflects interviews with 548 Pennsylvania registered Democratic voters conducted by the Center for Opinion Research at Franklin & Marshall College from February 18-23, 2014 (sample error of +/- 4.2 percentage points).
The Franklin & Marshall College Poll is produced in conjunction with the Philadelphia Daily News, WGAL-TV (South Central PA), Pittsburgh Tribune Review, WTAE-TV (Pittsburgh), WPVI-TV6/ABC (Philadelphia), Times-Shamrock Newspapers, Harrisburg Patriot-News, Lancaster Newspapers, and the Reading Eagle. It may be used in whole or in part, provided any use is attributed to Franklin & Marshall College.
follow on Twitter | friend on Facebook | forward to a friend
Copyright © 2014 Franklin & Marshall College, All rights reserved
Our mailing address is:
Center for Politics and Public Affairs
415 Harrisburg Ave
Lancaster, PA 17603
unsubscribe from this list | update subscription preferences